voltijds | onbepaalde duur
01-10-2019 | Belchim Crop Protection
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products. All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds
to the needs of present-day agriculture.
You will work on the development of our product range by coordinating trials to support the development and registration of our plant protection products. You will initiate, coordinate and follow up trial programs. Therefore, you will have regular contacts with the external trial stations. You will be able to make syntheses based on the analysis of the test results and you will discuss these results by presenting them to colleagues such as crop managers, registration specialists, ... Furthermore, you will introduce potential projects and do the follow-up of the selected projects. You will be responsible for writing biological dossiers (BAD). In addition, you will have the opportunity to analyze the questions of the authorities and prepare clear answers in cooperation with your colleagues and consultants. As a development engineer you will have frequent international contacts with contractors, trial stations, authorities
and (international) colleagues.
- You have a master’s degree in biology, bio-engineering,… Experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You have a sound technical knowledge of current agricultural crops and practices.
- You have a good knowledge of English and French. Knowledge of other languages is definitely a plus.
- You know how to interpret and process trial data.
- You work well-organized and accurately. Good analytical skills are a must-have.
- You are able to work in team as well as autonomously.
- You like to work cross-departmental.
- A varied job in a dynamic and international environment with room
for initiative and learning opportunities.
- An enthusiastic team and an informal and stimulating
- Frequent contacts with other departments and foreign
- A competitive salary, increased with several
benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to email@example.com or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o Mrs. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel, Belgium.
1840 - Londerzeel