voltijds | onbepaalde duur
14-03-2019 | Belchim Crop Protection
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products for agriculture. All our establishments are administrated from our head office in Londerzeel. We have a strong market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of contemporary agriculture.
In this challenging role you will be responsible for the coordination of European projects. You will manage, develop and follow up registration projects from A to Z together with the expertise groups. You will evaluate the registrability of the product and advice your business partners in future challenges and opportunities. In collaboration with external partners, you will plan, initiate and follow up all necessary studies and evaluate the results appropriately. You will provide regulatory documents and follow up new data requirements in order to compile a final dossier. You will develop a good partnership with research labs, consultants and other business partners.
- You have a Master’s degree with specialization in agriculture, biology, chemistry or equivalent discipline.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in registration of plant protection products.
- You have experience in managing plant protection product dossiers.
- You have experience in at least 1 or 2 expertises that are necessary for compiling product dossiers (physchem, analytical methods, toxicology, residue, efate & ecotox).
- You have a good knowledge of English.
- Pro-activity and flexibility mark your personality.
- You are well organized and have strong planning skills.
- You work result oriented and you are able to think analytically.
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o. Mevr. Charis Van Dijck, Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel.
1840 - Londerzeel