voltijds | onbepaalde duur
12-02-2018 | Belchim Crop Protection
Belchim Crop Protection is a fast growing company specialized in the development and distribution of crop protection products.
All our establishments are guided from our head office in Londerzeel. We aim for a highly market-oriented approach which responds to the needs of present-day agriculture.
As an operational marketing manager you will be in close collaboration with the strategic marketing manager and the local marketing managers. You will listen to and exchange with different internal and external stakeholders. In this role you will manage the operational marketing team (graphic designers, marketing assistants, …) and you will have a supportive role towards the strategic marketing manager.
You defi ne the strategy for gadgets, leaflets, market data, ... and you carry it into effect. In addition you implement procedures and you make sure they are followed. Furthermore you follow up databases and ongoing marketing projects of the team. You will ensure a correct implementation of the corporate identity. You will create and oversee written publications such as press releases, internal communication, … You will manage media relationships and organize events.
- This role requires at least 8 years of experience in a similar marketing role, by preference in the crop protection industry.
- You are able to demonstrate a previous team leading experience and have strong people management skills.
- You like to liaise with various internal and external contacts.
- You have solid communication skills, both written and oral.
- You have analytical skills and a proven marketing instinct and ability.
- Essential to function both as an individual and also part of a team.
- You have a thorough knowledge of English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a fl exible attitude and you are willing to travel (10%).
- A challenging position in a dynamic and international environment.
- An enthusiastic international team in an informal and stimulating atmosphere.
- Frequent contacts with other departments, foreign establishments and external partners.
- A competitive salary increased with several benefits in kind.
Interested candidates may respond by sending an application letter with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Belchim Crop Protection f.a.o Mrs. Charis Van Dijck,
Technologielaan 7, 1840 Londerzeel, Belgium.
1840 - Londerzeel